Indian Head Camp Adventures operates on Lake Athabasca from June through September every year. We are the best equipped and most experienced angling outfitter on the lake; fishing for Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Walleye and Arctic Grayling.
Guides - 2011
Indian Head Camp is now recruiting experienced, mature guides for the 2011 season.
Candidates must have:
1. an up-to-date first aid certificate and Boat Operator’s card.
2. A mature, positive attitude, with a “can-do” approach to assigned tasks.
3. Excellent customer service skills
4. Previous experience as a Fishing Guide
5. Previous experience on “big water” would be an asset.
Please send resumes including
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indian Head Camp Adventures